Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Off Topic

Tuesday morning I came downstairs and did my morning thing with the computer. On the way upstairs I stepped into a puddle at the bottom of the stairs. Upon further investigation I discovered that the water tank was leaking. there was an inch of water in the utility room, less in the hallway, and some in the Cottage room. I turned the water off, called Irving Oil about their water heater, and grabbed some old towels. Finally, I took my wet/dry vacuum and discovered that the wet part did, indeed, work it took about three hours, but I managed to get the water cleaned up and with a couple of heaters even got the floor dry. A couple of technicians showed up around 4 o'clock and a new water heater was installed by five. Not a terribly serious mishap, but very stressful on top of everything else.

I had a nice long shower this morning.

I'm off to see Wendy soon. The doctor said this takes time and we should be patient. (hahahahaha) Wendy is slowly improving.

Harvey

No comments: