Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chemotherapy Continues

Saw my oncologist yesterday - was supposed to be Monday, but she got stuck in Toronto because of the weather. She says everything is shrinking (lump in breast and lymph nodes) which means the chemotherapy is working; we continue with another round starting today.

She's given me the ok to do yoga that doesn't involve neck movements. Also said that I only need to wear the collar for my neck when there's a risk of abrupt moves. like in the car.

The nurse who took my history yesterday was one I hadn't seen since I was first diagnosed. She was quite surprised that I was working, and warned me not to overdo it. I said I was being careful and that I had people who would tell me if I was doing to much. She said "And you'll listen to them?' How did she pick that up so fast!

No comments: