Monday, March 31, 2008

5A South, Room 2, Window (Sunday)

I thought I might get out today, but the doctor sent me for a chest x-ray yesterday and found there was still something there. So she has prescribed antibiotics again to get it cleared up. My temperature went up briefly yesterday, but it's been back to normal since.

I also have to be taking in 1000 calories a day to be released. I almost did that for the first time yesterday. It's getting a lot easier as my throat is less sore. They've also given me some additional menu options that I can choose from and Harvey's bringing in extra things in response to my requests about things i think I can eat.

I guess I know I'm sick because I haven't been terribly bored this past two weeks. I'm starting to get that way now, though.

No comments: