Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday, April 28, 2008

Wendy's white blood count remains low, at the last report, so Wendy remains in the hospital. She has books and her notebook and I'm sure she's keeping a Journal. Ocassionally I'm sent home with something to type into this blog or send emails.

During my visits we've been playing Quiddler, a word game in which each person is dealt letters and must make up words and use up all the cards dealt. I've only won once out of the six games we've played. I may have to switch to cribbage to extract my revenge on her.

Our friend Jack visited on Friday evening and Lynn visited on Sunday evening. Nice breaks in our routine.

Wendy remains cheerful and positive. She's eating as well as their purtrid diet allows and drinking lots of fluid.

Harvey

No comments: