Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No News - Good News

Had the 3 month check-up appointment with my oncologist this week; nothing new to report, which is good.

Harvey dug us out of yet another snowstorm this morning so I could get to the hospital for my bone-strengthening treatment. There is no room to shovel any further snow, and the folks who own the house next door, which is divided into apartments, seem to have given up on trying to keep the driveway cleared.

My part time work schedule of 20 hours per week is going well so far - we review it again in early March.

And I've agreed to be a Reach to Recovery volunteer with the Cancer Society - that's their one to one support program, which I found very helpful - and will be receiving some training for that.

Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom's been involved with Reach to Recovery since her Breast Cancer. It's amazing that it's been 18 years since diagnosis and her surgery. Time goes by so fast.