Sunday, February 22, 2009

No News- Good News Part 2

Made my way over to St. Joseph's in the middle of a snowstorm this week for my mammogram (seems like it should have a different name when they only have to do one!) Anyway, it was fine and I have my appointment to go back next February.

We're having a weather pattern of days which feel like spring - like yesterday - alternating with blizzards. Another is forecast for tonight. But the days are getting longer, and when the sun shines it really melts the snow.

I've recovered from the cold that is going around (knock on wood) but appear to have passed it on to Harvey. He was feeling so miserable that he let me help shovel the driveway the other day!

And we've become addicted to another word game, introduced to us by Dale and Lynn. It's called Up Words - played like Scrabble except that you can also build on top of words by changing them into new ones.

Wendy

No comments: